This month, I’m proposing a convivial recipe with seasonal and local products.
To associate the two is important to me. And if you want to cook with ease, healthy and a bowl of flavours, you will find it all!
Here's another of my culinary creations, with the orange colour and the pumpkin in particular. I always have a thing for food that we can use entirely. And that's the case for the pumpkin! As much the seeds and pulp, through to the skin, it allows to create beautiful slices that can be arranged like slices of melon, which can later be compiled, and nothing is lost!
Not only is the pumpkin is rich in vitamin C and in the group B vitamins for the mood, but the colour of this food is associated with courage and compassion.
Two essential notions to feed and create each day!
Regarding granola, it's a delicious homemade, artisanal, gluten-free and non-GMO crunch. In addition, it is a local product to discover, original thanks to the ingredients that compose it. We're talking about oatmeal, almonds, pumpkin seeds, vegan parmesan, coconut oil, rosemary and much more .... I'll let you go take a look.
For this recipe (quantity for about 4 people)
- A medium sized pumpkin (8 to 10 quarters)
- ½ cup vegetable oil of your choice with 2 tablespoons of Tamari
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 sliced onions
- 1 cup crisp Granolust rosemary with Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 o F
- Cut out your pumpkin in quarters, similar to slices of melon, keeping the skin.
- Remember to remove the seeds, and use them to bake if you have time.
- Place them next to each other in a baking dish. If quarters do not stand up, you can lay them down, it will be perfect too!
- Sprinkle with oil mixture and Tamari, add salt and pepper, onions and finish with the crunch.
- Put in the oven about 40 to 50 minutes, check the tenderness.
- Serve with a simple and comforting mashed potatoes garnished with a bit of butter.
- Your home will feel like autumn
- Whatever the weather, you will be happy to make cook
- Your serotonin level will be high up and you will feel like sharing this dish with your friends for a successful and authentic moment
- You will not have to spend hours cooking and will have time to slip under a soft blanket to read, enjoy a glass of port and a piece of chocolate or chat with your friends with good music while doing the dishes.
Feeding yourself to create with Karine is a way of living!
It's the perfect season to experience this way of life, always with Simplicity, Health and Flavours.
Next inspiration, in about a month. Are you eager? I am!